Friday, July 2, 2010

Make Today A Play Day



I made this a while ago for my super cute kiddo. My boys are my favorite people to craft for. They love anything I make, regardless of how it looks, so there's no stress to impress - I just relax and enjoy creating for them.

I bought several items from this cute monster line by Daisy Bucket Designs to make cards for my boys. Monsters are right up their alley, and I know they'll gladly use any leftover scraps for their own projects.

As for the polka dots, since this critter is just as round as can be, polka dots seemed like the way to go.  This is also my entry for the latest Moxie Fab World Challenge: Finding Inspiration in a Layout.  The featured layout uses various size circles to frame the focal image.  See the connection?  (I hope I made it clear enough - LOL!)

Take care. Hope you do something fun today. :)

Supplies
Cardstock: (Basic Black, Orchid Opulence, Perfect Plum) Stampin' Up!.
Patterned Paper: (Wasabi Dot) Bo Bunny.
Stamp: (Play Day) Daisy Bucket Designs.
Ink: (black) Staz On.
Watercolor crayons: Stampin’ Up!.
Decorative Scissors: Provo Craft.
Punches: (1” and ¾” circles) EK Success.
Other: watercolor paper.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the monster and the sentiment to go along with it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great take on the challenge! I love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE card!! I think my youngest son would get a kick out of this guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, I love the layout and colors. you did a great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel! Thanks for entering the Finding Inspiration in a Layout challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete