Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dr. Frankenstein's Monster



You guys ready for some sugared up kids this weekend? My boys have been hopping for the past week. I'm almost finished with Brighton's costume - yay me!

My boys loved this foam Frankenstein, so I used it as the focal point on my cards to them. I love making cards for such an eager audience. No stress to impress, just something fun and always appreciated.

I'm not sure how well the photograph shows it, but the orange and purple really are vibrant enough to carry that green.

I'm off to make some Halloween treats for the neighbors. 'Night!

Supplies
Paper: Bazzill Basics (black), patterned papers from the $1 section at Target.
Foam face: $1 aisle at JoAnn's.
Other: jumbo eyelits, thread, Fiskar's decorative edge scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment