Friday, October 30, 2009

Candy Bar Wrapper



For this year's Halloween treats I made Candy Corn Cookie Bark but didn't photograph it. I know you're heartbroken. (wink)

This candy bar wrapper is a photo from last year. (a) The only Halloween paper I bought last year was this eyeball paper ... because I only anticipated making a papercraft gift for my boys. (b) The candy bar wrapper was a last-minute idea because I hadn't gotten around to baking treats. (c) I had NO Halloween stamps with which to make a tag. So I'm not sure the sentiment matches the eyeballs, but hopefully the gesture still conveyed its meaning.

Brighton wore his Ant on a Picnic Table costume to school today. After the costume parade, he told me his costume got the most cheers and the big kids told him they wanted to copy his get-up. He totally ate up the attention. Becuase I was the cool mom who crafted said attention-getting get-up, my Mommy Coolness Meter is currently off the charts. Told ya' I was awesome. :) (Gosh, I don't know where he gets that attention thing...)

Happy trick-or-treating!

Supplies.
Paper: Moxxie (Cauldron Bubble), Stampin' Up! (Ghostly Greetings, Basic Black).
Punches: Stampin' Up! (scallop border punch, tag punch).
Ribbon: Offray, Stampin' Up! (black twine).
Stamp: Stampin' Up! (You Make Me Happy).
Ink/powder: Versa Mark, Stampin' Up! (black embossing powder).

No comments:

Post a Comment